We may not be your ONLY OPTION
but we should be your FIRSTOPTION!
Discover the FirstOption Difference!
FirstOption is a general staffing company, capable of putting the right person in the right seat across a variety of industries, including, but not limited to the following:
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- Technical Trades
Direct Placement Employees
- Permanent additions to your team
- Vetted according to the same standards as temporary staff
- Guaranteed replacement candidate
Contract or Temporary Employees
- One-time projects, seasonal fluctuations
- Covering for a staff member on leave
Temp to Hire Employees
- Candidate fulfills 520 worked hours
- Transfer temp to your payroll, no additional costs or hidden fees
Payroll & Reporting
FirstOption Takes the burden of payroll and reporting off your shoulders!
- Paperless Pay: Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Employees paid every Friday and pay stubs emailed every Wednesday
- Same business day Direct Deposits for pay discrepancies
- FirstOption employees are offered ACA-compliant health care coverage through Essential StaffCARE
- Timekeeping hardware/software and labor management
- Handling of all timecard/payroll/tax/deduction inquiries and work verifications
- Payroll deductions and reimbursement for any client-issued PPE, is applicable
- Customized Weekly Invoices in PDF and/or Excel Format
- Labor/cost reporting however you want and in whatever format you need!
We do all the job postings and marketing for you!
Our in-house Marketing Director:
Our in-house Marketing Director:
- Manages job performance, budgets, and job postings across 10+ digital platforms
- Provides curated artwork that is company specific to positions for social media posts, printed street signs, posters, billboards, etc.
- Regularly participates in job/career fairs and community events
- Constantly looks for new avenues to reach candidates
- Constantly designs and reconfigures our digital footprint to improve the overall candidate hiring experience.
All the tools we keep close by to help us succeed!
- Automated text and email communication system
- 20+ year database of 40,000+ people in the Central Texas market
- Top-notch Staffing Software allowing for quick search, communication, onboarding, timekeeping, and reporting
- Extensive social media advertising reach with an excess flow of 500+ candidates a week
- 4.9 Google Star Rating with more reviews than any other staffing company in San Antonio
Recruiting & Filtration Process
The job is meticulously advertised by our marketing manager, candidates apply, and then they are screened by our Recruiting Teams
The candidate is interviewed, completes skills assessments, and are vetted via background checks, drug tests, and employment authorization.
Candidate is submitted to client for either an interview or cold start.
The approved candidate is started on the assignment and follow-up communications are scheduled. A FirstOption team member will do an arrival check with the client via phone or in person to insure candidate arrival.
Proactive Communication is essential in maintaining clear expectations. Our staffing specialist will follow up with the employee and client company throughout the duration of the assignment to facilitate good client candidate communication. FirstOption will continue to follow up until the position is filled.
Two Different Approaches
- Single Person Management
- Changing Hats- Customer to Customer
- Job Efficiency – Constantly Moving From Task to Task
- FirstOption Team Approach
- Three/ Four People working On Your Jobs
- Delegated Tasks For Role Clarity
- Increased Proficiency By Focused Task Management
- Account Management Redundancy – Never A Stranger
We Want to Understand You!
We want to make sure that we take the time to fully understand your companies needs, job responsibilities and culture inside and out, to provide you with only the best qualified candidates!
Here’s what we are going to want to know about you:
- What has your experience been with staffing companies?
- What is working and what is not?
- What’s your current hiring process?
- Can we cold send or client needs to interview first?
- What do you need the most of that seems hardest to find?
- How many different hiring managers are we working with?
- What are your main reasons for current turnover
- What are the schedules? Do these change?
- What are he background check requirements and alcohol screening guidelines?
- What is the 10 year work history requirement?
- Let’s discuss the candidate benchmarking criteria?