FirstOption WorkForce Solutions strives to “Help people build better lives”! We are looking for a new member of our team that possesses that same goal! People are the greatest asset and we work diligently to create and maintain a strong culture. Our company operates by adhering to Core Values that help give us the best possible customer service to our clients, our candidates and our co-workers.
The Right person is someone that can identify with our Core Values.
- Maintain an urgency of service.
- Nurture great relationships.
- Mean what you say and do it.
- Be Grateful.
- Be Helpful
- Be Respectful.
- Never assume – always deal with facts.
The Right person will have the following recruiting experience:
- Identify potential applicants through a variety of sources to support a continuous flow of talent.
- Scrutinize resumes to open requisites.
- Compose engaging job postings.
- Recruit potential applicants required to meet the needs of the clients we serve.
- Interview and complete reference checks.
- Execute background checks and drug screens.
- Acknowledge phone and email inquiries from candidates and clients.
- Sustain current information in the staffing database.
- See projects from start to finish.
- Nurture client relationships.
- Employ skill marketing techniques to make high value placements.
- Support all recruiting and office activities.
- Follow company procedures.
- 3 + years of recruiting/staffing experience.
- Experience with MS office suite.
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn while developing solutions.